It’s about that time of year when New Year resolutions wander off into the desert of good intentions. Keep your present self motivated and your future self in awe by creating a success journal that you can keep throughout the year – not just at resolution time.
Your successes can be big or small, personal or professional. They are whatever seem like successes to you. Jot down a few things on a daily or weekly basis for continued inspiration throughout the year.
Your success journal might look something like:
Week of March 14
- Hired a bookkeeper to help me stay more organized with my finances
- Got on the mat 3x this week for at least 15 minutes each
- Decluttered my desk drawers
Week of March 21
- Wrote a new blog for my website
- Worked on my vision board
- Pet a really good dog
Week of March 28
- Accepted a new class slot at my studio
- Went on a date
- Grew my Instagram account by 10 new followers
Share your successes with us this week on social!