1. Get plenty of rest and sleep. 7 hours. And remember that naps are never an indulgence; they are invitations to your immune system.
2. Meditate. Even 5 minutes a day will help you cultivate and sustain the attitudes of your choosing.
3. Surround yourself with people who inspire and uplift you. Stay close and attentive to the nourishment they provide, and return the favour.
4. Move your body. Even 15 minutes a few times a week will boost your mood, elevate your interactions and keep your circulation strong.
5. Empower others. Sharing encouragement, helping others as you rise up, and giving others your time will bring you joy and clarity.